Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Saturday Teaching Schedule for upcoming weeks.
- The Power of Now, a Book Reading, Study & Contemplation Course facilitated by Amy Abelson with Roberta Norman, Thursdays 7-8:15pm, Jan. 16, 23 & 30, February 13, 20, & 27 and March 5 & 12
- Functional Joint Mobility Training with Taryn Thompson: How to activate and optimize joint mobility in a self-care setting Jan. 25 – Hips, Feb. 8 – Spine/Neck & Feb. 15 – Shoulders/Elbows, 11am-1pm All levels are welcome! This workshop is applicable to those brand new to yoga, those with limited mobility, and even to athletes with advanced training backgrounds.
- Beginner Yoga Series with Lissa Farrell, Wednesdays January 29-February 26, 4:30-5:20pm
- The Essence of She, The Power of We, a workshop with Denise Hatch & Janis Whitlock, February 1 9am-2pm, join these wise teachers for a deep dive into your purpose for being alive in this remarkable time.
- Ayurvedic Study Group facilitated by Sara Worden, February 6, 6:30-8pm
- Winter Renewal :: Restorative Yoga Mini-Retreats with Sara Worden, Sundays of Self-Care – Feb. 16, 2-4pm