Power of Now: Study, Contemplation and Practice Course—Home Participation
Glad you’re here! Below are the pages of Power of Now we’ve been listening to and the corresponding contemplations we’ve been doing as a group. Please feel free to follow along with the reading and do the contemplations.
Also, please feel free to write us at info@LakshmiLivingArts.org to share about your experience and insights, if you’re inspired. Thank you so much for your participation! Perhaps you’d like to keep a dedicated journal for this course.
Thursday November 20- Reading–Chapter 10…The Meaning of Surrender
- Audio portion: 6:44:40-6:56:22
- Paperback book pages 204 (beginning of chapter)-210 and covers the following sections:
- Toward A Different Order Of Reality
- Our quote for contemplation from this week’s reading: “Surrender reconnects you with the source energy of Being and if your doing is infused with Being, it becomes a joyful celebration of life energy that takes you more deeply into the now.” p.208
- Choose 1 or 2 passages of this reading that stand out to you and write them down.
- How is this passage relevant to your life right now?
- And how can you use this information to help you connect or re-connect with the present?
You may also choose to apply these contemplation questions to a quote that stood out this past week from Tom, Roberta or Amy (shown above).
- Over the next week, pick 2 or 3 days to formally reflect upon one of the above passages or choose a new one from the above pages to help you implement your understanding or inspiration of that passage.
Follow along with previous Home Participation session. Click Archives for all sessions beginning April 2